|1.||Got 100 AGVC and 150 OZI in "Public Ozinex" event|
|2.||Fee of Ozinex|
|3.||AgaveCoin Deposit and Trading Bonus - Got up 10%|
|4.||Ozinex Trading Strategy Competition - 100,000 AGVC Giveaway!|
|5.||TXT Trading Airdrop Daily - 1000 AGVC reward daily|
|6.||TuneTrade Swap will be opened in 14th July 2019|
|7.||TXT swap page is live now !!!|
|8.||Stellar Classic Holding Strategy Competition - 100,000 XLMX Giveaway!|
|9.||Econeuark Trading Competition - 15,000 ECOEC Giveaway!|
|10.||Announcement of MBC Delisting|
|11.||Ozinex Sale Rount 1 - End in 15th August 2019|
|12.||Ozinex will not support TXT swap round 2|
|13.||xCrypt Trading Competition - 100,000 XCT Giveaway!|
|14.||Econeuark Trading Competition - Reward List 15,000 ECOEC Giveaway !|
Terms of Service
Categories: Time: 19-06-12Views: 241
Use of this Ozinex website (“Website”) and the service offered on the Website (“Service”) are governed by the terms contained on this Terms and Conditions page (“Terms”). This agreement entirely constitutes the agreement between the parties. All other information provided on the Website or oral/written statements made are excluded from this agreement; the exchange policy is provided for guidance only and does not constitute a legal agreement between the parties.
By accessing, viewing or downloading information from the Website and using the Service provided by Ozinex you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Terms. Ozinex may at any time, without notice, amend the Terms. You agree to continue to be bound by any amended terms and conditions and that Ozinex has no obligation to notify you of such amendments. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes and that your continued use of the Website and Services offered by Ozinex following the posting of any changes to the Terms indicates your acceptance of any such changes.
The Website and the copyright in all text, graphics, images, software and any other materials on the Website is owned by Ozinex including all trademarks and other intellectual property rights in respect of materials and Service on the Website. Materials on this Website may only be used for personal use and non-commercial purposes.
You shall not in any circumstances obtain any rights over or in respect of the Website (other than rights to use the Website pursuant to these Terms and any other terms and conditions governing a particular service or section of the Website) or hold yourself out as having any such rights over or in respect of the Website.
The digital assets themselves are not offered by any financial institution, corporation or this website.
- The digital asset market is new and unconfirmed, and will not necessarily expand.
- Digital assets are primarily used by speculators, and are used relatively less on retail and commercial markets. Digital asset transactions are highly risky, due to the fact that they are traded throughout 24-hours a day without limits on the rise or fall in price, and market makers and global government policies may cause major fluctuations in their prices.
- Digital asset transactions may be suspended or prohibited at any time due to the enactment or modification of national laws, regulations and regulatory documents.
- The Services are intended solely for users who are 18 or older. By accessing or using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site or Services.
- You understand that this website is only intended to serve as a venue for you to obtain digital asset information, find trading counterparties, hold negotiations on and effect transactions of digital assets. This website does not participate in any of your transactions, and therefore you shall, at your sole discretion, carefully assess the authenticity, legality and validity of relevant digital assets and/or information, and solely bear the responsibilities and losses that may arise therefrom.
- All opinions, information, discussions, analyses, prices, advice and other information on this website are general market reviews and do not constitute any investment advice. We do not bear any loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the abovementioned information, including but not limited to, any loss of profits.
- Using internet-based trading systems also involves risks, including but not limited to failures in software, hardware or Internet links, etc. In view of the fact that we cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, we will not be responsible for any distortion, delay and link failure.
- It is prohibited to use this website for any illegal activities, such as money-laundering, smuggling and commercial bribery. Upon uncovering any of such illegal activities, this website will adopt all available measures, including but not limited to freezing accounts, notifying the relevant authorities and so on, and in this case, we shall not assume any of the responsibilities arising therefrom, and reserve the right to hold the relevant persons accountable.
In order to use any of the Services, you must first register by providing your e-mail and password, along with affirming this Terms of Service. You agree to not enable anyone to use or direct your account, and to update Ozinex of any information change or if your account has been compromised. You are responsible for keeping, protecting and safeguarding any keys, certificates, passwords, access codes, user IDs or other credentials and login information (collectively "Passwords") that have been provided to you or that are generated in connection with your use of the Services. If you lose your Passwords, you may not be able to access your account. You agree to notify Ozinex immediately of any unauthorized use of your Passwords. Ozinex will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your Passwords.
The user has the right to choose whether to become the Ozinex network's users. If users choose to become Ozinex registered users, they can create their nicknames. Usernames and nicknames shall abide by relevant laws and regulations and also in accordance with the network morality. Usernames and nicknames cannot contain any words which related to insults, threats, obscene, abuse and other violations of the legitimate rights and interests of others.
Once the user is registered, and become the user of Ozinex network, he or she will get the username (user mailbox) and password, and is responsible for all activities and events with this username and password after entering the system, and bear all the legal liability directly or indirectly caused by the language and behaviors of the use of this username.
Users who lost their passwords can reset it after being verified through their registered email addresses. You shall immediately report to Ozinex if any unauthorized operations or security breaches are found.
Termination of Agreement
You hereby agree that, Ozinex shall have the right to terminate all or part of Ozinex Service to you, temporarily freeze or permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your account on Ozinex at Ozinex’s sole discretion, without any prior notice, for whatsoever reason, and Ozinex shall not be liable to you; however, Ozinex shall have the right to keep and use the transaction data, records and other information that is related to such account. In case of any of the following events, Ozinex shall have the right to directly terminate this agreement by cancelling your account, and shall have the right to permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your account on Ozinex and withdraw the corresponding Ozinex account thereof:
- After Ozinex terminates services to you, you allegedly register or register in any other person’s name as Ozinex user again, directly or indirectly;
- The email address you have provided does not exist or cannot receive emails from us, and no other means of communication are available for us to establish contacts with you; OR that we have managed to establish contacts with you via other means of communication and notified you to modify your invalid email address into a valid one, but you fail to complete this modification process within 3 working days.
- The main content of user’s information that you have provided is untruthful, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete; when this agreement (including the rules) is amended, you expressly state and notify Ozinex of your unwillingness to accept the amended service agreement.
After the account service is terminated or the authorizations of your account on Ozinex is permanently froze (cancelled), Ozinex shall not have any duty to keep or disclose to you any information in your account or forward any information you have not read or sent to you or any third party.
You agree that, after the termination of agreement between you and Ozinex, Ozinex shall still have the rights to: keep your user’s information and all the transaction information during your use of Ozinex Service. Claim against you according to this agreement if you have violated any laws, this agreement or the rules during your use of Ozinex Service. After Ozinex suspends or terminates Ozinex Service to you, your transaction activities prior to such suspension or termination will be dealt with according to the following principles and you shall will take care of on your own efforts and fully undertake any disputes, losses or extra expenses caused thereby and keep Ozinex harmless from any losses or expenses: Ozinex shall have the right to delete, at the same time of suspension or termination of services, information related to any un-traded coin tokens that you have uploaded to Ozinex prior to the suspension or termination. If you have reached any purchase agreement with any other member prior to the suspension or termination but such agreement has not been actually performed, Ozinex shall have the right to delete information related to such purchase agreement and the coins in question. If you have reached any purchase agreement with any other member prior to the suspension or termination and such agreement has been partially performed, Ozinex may elect not to delete the transaction; provided, however, Ozinex shall have the right to notify your counterparty of the situation at the same time of the suspension or termination.
You shall indemnify Ozinex and hold us harmless from and against all third-party claims except those resulting solely from Ozinex’s breach of these Terms. Similarly, Ozinex shall indemnify and hold you harmless from and against all third-party claims except those resulting solely from your breach of these Terms.
- Ozinex, as a third party platform for "network service provider", does not guarantee the information and services provided in this the site platform can fully meet the needs of users. Ozinex shall not be liable for errors, insults, defamation, nonfeasance, obscenity, pornography, or blasphemy that may occur during the process of acceptance of the Ozinex web service.
- Based on the special nature of the Internet, Ozinex does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and the timeliness of the service, security are also not guaranteed, and Ozinex do not bear the responsibility which is not caused by Ozinex.Ozinex tries to provide a safety network environment to the users, however, Ozinex does not guarantee that the site or its servers are free of viruses or other potentially harmful factors; therefore, the user should use the industry's recognized software to check and kill any virus in the files downloaded from Ozinex.
- Ozinex is not responsible for the failure of preservation, modification, deletion or storage of the information released by the user. Nor will Ozinex be liable for the typographical errors, negligence, etc. not intentionally caused by Ozinex.Ozinex has the right but no obligation to improve or correct any omission, error of any part of this site.
- Unless Ozinex is expressly agreed in writing, Ozinex shall not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability of any content, such as, but not limited to, advertising from the Site in any manner (including but not limited to, containing, connecting, by way of, or downloading) from the Site; Ozinex is not responsible for any products, services, information or materials purchased or obtained by the user according to the content information on this website. The user bears the risk of using the content of this website.
- The user comments published by users in Ozinex, are only on behalf of the user's personal point of view. It does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirm their description. This site does not bear any legal responsibility caused by any user comments.
- Ozinex has the right to delete all types of information which does not meet the requirements of the laws or agreement, and Ozinex retains the right not to inform the user.
- In regards to notices issued to the users, Ozinex will deliver these notices through a formal page announcement, station letter, e-mail, customer service phone call, SMS or regular mail delivery. Ozinex does not bear any legal responsibility for any winning, discount activities or information which are delivered not by above channels.
- Ozinex has the right to adjust the recharge, commission, transaction and other fees according to market conditions, and have the right to decide the termination of the free promotion period.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Ozinex, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: * i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Ozinex under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Ozinex shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.